< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, July 09, 2005

Jul 3-9, '05

(July, 2005)

I send Narc a goodbye email to get some closure. NDN comes to Long Island with me for the Fourth of July. Narc texts me to call him if I think it's possible "to be friends." IronChef gives me some editing work to do. I meet Nipkins for dinner. Oc and I go out for drinks and Dan joins us. We meet Tia. Narc leaves me several drunk messages (including the strange misogynistic "serpentine" message). B and I see March of the Penguins. Spinsterwitch and LavaLady appear as commenters. Narc and I exchange texts. He wishes me luck and says goodbye. The Stallion leaves me a note with the doorman and stops by Cheers twice looking for me. Oc moves to Greenpoint and I hang out with his friends on the roof. I blackout a 20 minute phone call to Narc. I go makeup shopping. I head to Long Island for my cousin's 30th birthday BBQ party. I tell my mom about the abortion. I meet Oc's friends at a bar and lose my favorite jacket. NDN has to get me home. I ride the Circle Line with Dan. Narc posts about this trip to the beach with the Exhibitionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks