< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, June 04, 2005

May 29-Jun 4, '05

(June, 2005)

NDN helps me grade papers. Hammer leves for D.C. Narc gets back and calls me over. We fight and he threatens to call security if I don't leave. NDN lets me sleep on his couch. I find out that I'm pregnant. I call Narc to tell him. He tells me we're "not in a relationship" and that he's confused about his feelings for me. He leaves for Florida. Bezoukhoff keeps me company. We look at castles online and walk around Tudor City. NDN and I crash the NAACP dinner at the Hilton. Later that night I go to see Narc. I'm not drinking. He shows me his new clothes. Narc avoids having sex with me at first, but later we end up fucking. He teaches me about Industrial music. He tells me the Exhibitionist annoys him. We go out for lunch and to the Apple store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks