< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, June 18, 2005

Jun 12-18, '05

(June, 2005)

NDN and I go on our "ethnic food jaunt" in Jackson Heights and later meet up with Hammer and the Wizard. I make a painting and buy a new journal. Narc and I hang out at a "country" bar. NDN meets me and and Narc downtown. A homeless man calls me Narc's "wife." We watch The Grudge and he tells me that he'll "protect me." We go see a movie about sexual abuse at the Film Forum. Narc doesn't invite me to join him and his friends for Batman Begins. We go to the Open Center bookstore. VJ tells me she's moving to Miami. I break my cell phone. NDN hits me at Cheers. I mess up making Narc his appointment at the Apple store. He tells me he loves me twice on the phone. B returns from the Philippines. NV, Narc and I hang out at Cheers. Narc and I have that insanely intense night that I won't even attempt to summarize here. I end up bruised. We go to NDN's sushi dinner and I meet Oc. The "summer crew" is born. I try "mate" for the first time. Nelson is annoying and keeps wanting to go to "McFadden's." NDN and I rate people we see on the street. NDN, Oc and I go to CT. We sent a funny text to the FourteenthFloorBoy. B and I are reunited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks