< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, November 13, 2004

A-C

AGrub: BigSis' friend from college. He lives in NY and works as a lawyer. I usually only see him at events thrown by BigSis and her friends.

Anxious: I met Anxious in choir, as a college freshman. We became very good friends, and shared a common circle of friends (Buke, GoldenFinch, Contessa, Liu, B, etc.). She and Buke dated for eight years and broke up in the Summer of 2004. From that point on, we stopped getting along very well. She tends to be hypercritical and also very anxious! We fought about her wanting to come and live with me for a few weeks, and also, for not telling me about the Narc-masturbation incident.

Arch: In the fall of 2005, Hammer started to date the Arch. I met him at Anxious' birthday party that October.

AW: A member of the "W family," our next-door neighbors when I was growing up. He has a twin, LW, and they'reLilSis' age.

B: My best friend/soul mate of sorts. I met B when I was 17 and we dated from when I was 20-23. We lived together for two years. We have since remained best friends. There is too much to say about B to even attempt to summarize it here.

BarMan: Bartender at Cheers. He's a talented singer and has a great sense of humor. He's dating ThursdayGirl. I've had a little on-again/off-again crush on him.

Bar & Books: A favorite hang-out of Narc's. One of the few "smoking bars" in NY City. Located in the West Village.

Battery Park: The waterfront nearest to Narc's apartment. We've been for several sunset-walks there.

The Beast:

Becky & Brady:

Bezoukhoff: A friend from graduate school, and a bit of an eccentric like myself. As a Russian, Bezoukhoff lets me indulge my Russophile side. He even once offered to duel Narc!

BigSis: BigSis is obviously my older sister. Just a year older than I am, she and I went through school in the same grade with the same friends until we got to college. So we were always very close. BigSis is married and much more of a "planner" than I am!

The Bouncer: This name has been assigned to two different people. The first-- a friend of the Stallion's who I bumped into in the Summer of 2004, and who called me the following February. The second person referred to as "the Bouncer" is the bouncer at Cheers. He only works there on Friday and Saturday nights.

Bro-in-Law
Buke
BulgarianGuy
Candy
Cheers
Columbia
Contessa
CouchSleeper
Cowboy
Crys
CW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks