< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, May 21, 2005

May 15-21, '05

(May, 2005)

I'm late to meet B at Church, and he's annoyed with me. We find the waterfall spot. Narc calls and says I left my cellphone charger there, inviting me back over. We have sex again, before he leaves for the NIN concert. I yell at the guy at the Indian takeout restaurant. I meet the Texan at Cheers. He calls to ask me for a date. (I don't pick up). NDN takes off for Mexico. I go to my cousin's graduation at Columbia. I send Narc an email about the "Angel of History." He writes back. Anxious sends me a nasty email about the Stallion. I finish teaching for the semester. I redo my blog template. I call Narc sober and he invites me over. We go to Yaffa's for the first time. I tell him I love him. I tell him I was heartbroken when he stood me up for the opera. He kisses me and says he wants to make it up to me. We have the "steel plate" converstaion. Back at his place, he tells me he loves me over and over. He says it has been true for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks