< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Jun 5-11, '05

(June, 2005)

Narc ignores me on his blog and it breaks my heart. I start drinking again. I go to see Oldboy by myself. Narc continues to be in touch with me more than ever. I meet Anxious for lunch and go for pre-surgery testing. Bezoukhoff gives me Russian sheet music. Cheers starts Thursday night karaoke. Narc calls me to meet him at Yaffa's. he tells me he doesn't really believe that I love him. I promise him that I do. He tells a strange woman that he "met me a year ago, we had a couple of one night stands, and he got me pregnant." I confront him about his blog. We make up and make out on a park bench. He spends the night at my place. We sing karaoke together. I cook for him and buy him ice cream and feel like I'm in domestic bliss. He takes me for the surgery. Later that night, we watch Cinema Paradiso. Hammer comes into town and we meet in Union Square. I go furniture shopping with mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks