< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, May 07, 2005

May 1-7, '05

(May, 2005)

I have dinner with NV. Later that night, I get a visit from the Stallion. We hang out at Rudy's do lots of coke and plan to see his friend spinning downtown. He tells me that I'm "important to him," that I've "changed his life," that "I'm too amazing to be second place" and that he "loves me." We meet up with his friend Mike. I contemplate the "Personal is Political." I acknowledge that I'm a Dr. Phil addict. I bond with Judit, the Hungarian waitress at Cheers. Bezoukhoff gives me the Mercury dime. Bezoukhoff tries to show me a Russian movie and do the voiceover, but I'm too drunk for it to work. I'm obsessed with the Mozart Requiem and Jeff Buckely. PumpedUp says that I'm a "good girl." I start the practice of drunk texting myself. Narc texts me that he's going to "take the evening off from writing" and he invites me over. NDN kisses Hillary Clinton. IrishBird tells me she hopes I don't end up with a "broken nose." Narc and I have an awkward hang-out. He shows me his photos of the Exhibitionist. We have unprotected sex. NDN, Hugo and I go to Sutton Place. B and I go to St. John the Divine and later fight and make up. I meet my mom and sisters at the Middle Eastern restaurant for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks