< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, May 14, 2005

May 8-14, '05

(May, 2005)

I go out to Long Island for Mother's Day. My stepbrother starts to smile at people and offer kisses goodbye. He can take food on his own and draw circles. The Stallion comes over and the Elvis special is on TV. I send Narc a "Happy Birthday" email. He writes back. NDN gets a new job. Bezoukhoff and I sing through the Mozart Requiem. I feel depressed and to take control, I dye my hair black. I finally accept that my skinny jeans no longer fit me. NDN and I bump into FourteenthFloorBoy at Cheers. I see MarriedGuy at Cheers for the first time since last fall. Hammer and the Wizard spot Narc near the waterfront. I bring NDN to Lindsay's party. Jake comes to Cheers and then to Manchester with me. I confront DateRapeGuy and tell him it was NOT consensual sex. I call Narc and he invites me down. I tell him and CouchSleeper that my hair is black because he "broke my heart." Narc is physically intense with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks