< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, July 30, 2005

Jul 24-30, '05

(July, 2005)

We have a heat wave in NY. B and I have a great bonding night watching Jurassic Park. Dan and I meet at Cheers. Narc calls me and invites me over. He pressures me to come quickly. NDN spills my drink out and gets into a quarrel with IrishBird. He's banned from the bar. Dan tells me that he's in love with me. Narc tells me that he thought we "weren't having sex," but apparently he doesn't count blowjobs. He tells me about his upcoming trip to Europe. Narc and I watch Wuthering Heights. (Love!) Nipkins and I go for dinner. I meet Crys and Pati at Cheers and bring them back here for "medicine." I head to D.C. to visit Hammer. My cell phone completely stops working. We eat Ghanaian food and I meet her brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks