< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, April 02, 2005

Mar 27-Apr 2, '05

(April, 2005)

I meet Mohammed at the deli and he calls to wake me up for class. NDN and I grow closer. IrishBird upsets me by telling me that I can be an "obnoxious drunk." I reconcile with the red-faced laywer who grabbed me by the arm in December. WallStreetGuy calls me about his missing money and jewelry. I send Narc a drunk text asking him if he "wants to fuck." He sends me a text in the early morning hours that he is "just getting home" and to "have a happy Easter." It upsets and perplexes me. I meet RK at Cheers. I call Narc and leave him a message telling him that I'm going to try to stop calling him and that I hope he's doing well. He sends me a text telling me that he's "seeing someone else" and is "off the alcohol and off the radar." I'm devastated. I'm in a "cold crater." NDN hosts a dinner party attended by yours truly, his friend Liz and Bezoukhoff. I get a great teaching evaluation. I have a dream about Narc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks