< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, February 26, 2005

Feb 20-26, '05

(February, 2005)

I kiss a random guy at the Manchester Pub before going to see Narc. Hammer challenges me to a detox-challenge. Bezoukhoff and I go for Russian food and then watch The Wild One back at my place. I have my first taste of Maeve's White Russians. Narc stands me up for the opera followed by an intense sexual encounter. I start to think we have too much of an "S&M" dynamic. We hang out with CouchSleeper. The next day we go to the Whitney, walk through the Gates project and I go to a dinner party at IronChef's. My stepbrother gets in the accident and Narc isn't there for me all. When I ask him why he lied about his plans for the night, he tells me to "fuck off" and that he "doesn't owe me an explanation." I find my amethyst at Narc's house. I leave him a broken hearted break-up note. Thankfully, my stepbrother makes it through the first crucial 96 hours in ICU. The Stallion calls and says he's coming to NY for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks