< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, August 27, 2005

Aug 21-27, '05

(August, 2005)

I return my blog to its old address. NDN tells me to hook up with a "sketchy guy in the Rambles." I contemplate the end of summer and hang out with Dan and his friends at Cheers. Ben offers to fix my computer. My mom overworks me, helping her prepare for a BBQ. BigSis quarrels with my aunt. B and I go to choral evensong. Narc and I spend a night together out, but don't have sex and I'm bored. Later, Narc and I hang out in my neighborhood. We fight about the jukebox and I leave him at the bar. The next night, I call JerBer and then go to see BarMan's show at CBGB's with Pati and we take Ecstasy, do medicine and drink a lot. We end up at Narc's apartment along with BulgarianGuy. I audition for a new choir and get in. I bump into JFig at Cheers and later go to see Narc at the Tavern. We meet Luis, a soldier on leave. Narc and I have our worst night ever-- violence I don't care to detail here. I decide never to see him again. I leave my shirt there. BigSis and I go to the beach the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks