< form name="login"> < /form>
About Me

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Recent Entries
The A-Z Guide to the Annals of Mr. Hyde
A-C
D-F
G-I
J-L
M-O
P-R
S-U
V-X
Y-Z

I Read...
Hammer: Deathophilia
Sunshine
Flash
FeitClub: Dan
Charby
LavaLady
Spinsterwitch
Mr. Mystic
Chapstick
Gladys Cortez
SwissToni
The Grey City Manifesto
Rabbit Blog

Great Links
The NY Nightlife Association
Elvis!
The Victorian Web
Your Link Here

Credits
Image: ArtMagick
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Saturday, August 20, 2005

Aug 14-20, '05

(August, 2005)

NDN has a Korean BBQ dinner and I bump into the Sussex girls. I meet Narc at the Tavern. We quarrel, I tell him I love him and he calls me "hysterical Hyde." We make up the next day. I bump into Crys at Cheers. He gets kicked out and banned from the bar. I have dinner with Jake and his girlfriend. My uncle passes away. I declare I need an "opposite day!" I go to Cheers with Dan. I go out with BulgarianGuy, BarMan and ThursdayGirl and meet her brother downtown. I decide to take my blog down. I start a new secret blog. Hammer thinks I need help with my drinking and we get into a huge fight. I go to my uncle's funeral. LilSis gets engaged. I start to feel like Narc doesn't care about me. I fight with B. It's a rough week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks